Anyone who is committed to certain values as a legal practitioner must first act upon these values within the firm. Only what is implemented within the team can be credibly portrayed to the outside world. We consider ourselves a team.
You have come to the right place if
- you want to represent the interests of our clients as a lawyer "with heart and soul”,
- you wish to combine your above-average legal know-how with entrepreneurial thinking and business understanding, and
- you wish to do so as part of a close-knit, dynamic team working in a friendly and respectful work environment that will optimally support the development of your personality and talents.
In addition, you would have excellent English skills and, ideally, be proficient in another foreign language.
- by providing you with practice-oriented support and close partner contact when you start work, and
- giving you the opportunity to work on challenging national and international matters,
- in the course of which you will have client contact early on.
- Of course, we also offer you an attractive compensation package and a reasonable work-life balance.
If so, we look forward to meeting you and receiving your strong application by e-mail at info @bruskismeets lange.com